As I was bringing Annie into my room this morning, after her earlier rising than I would have preferred. She looked at my window and said, "Mom, it's kinda dark outside." "Yeah Annie, it's still a little early, you should probably still be asleep." "Yeah," she said, pausing to think, "I non't know how to sleep good." I know, trust me kid, I know.
She also had copious amounts of green snot coming from her sickly nose, and after the initial blowing of her nose on a tissue ("I need a tissue Mom, not blow my nose on the blanket anymore."), she sat in my bed, breathing heavily in and out, all sniffly and congested. She suddenly got this huge smile and turned and looked at me and said, "My nose makes lots of noises Mom!"
1 comment:
At least she REALIZES she has a sleeping problem. And that is the first step. First step towards what, I have no idea.
Post a Comment