
Doesn't she just look like the perfect little sidekick to her Uncle, who she obviously adores?I really liked this next one, 'cause Cody said, "OK Annie, this time show no emotion." And she really did 'emotionless' well. I wouldn't have even thought she knew what that meant.



She can be just like Uncle Cody.

Later Aunt Talina came over and had dinner with us. She got a big kick hearing about a phone conversation Annie'd had earlier with Aunt Lacy. I, of course, was only privy to one side . . . but this is what I heard, "No. Aunt Nina a genius. No, Lacy, Aunt Nina a genius. No, Nina a genius. NO, Aunt Nina a genius. No, Lacy, Nina a genius." Talina approved of the general tone and theme of their conversation.
Annie, Talina and I were singing disco songs after dinner, and Annie was dancing around the frontroom, but soon tired of being the only one doing so. She ran up to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards her, "Come on Mommy, get up and shake your booty with me!" How can you turn down an invitation like that?

2 comments:
I hope the whole Johnson family will be shaking their booties at my wedding THIS Saturday!
Annie's up for booty shaking anytime, anywhere. And she drags the rest of us into it, so I'm assuming they'll be Johnson booties a shakin' this Saturday for sure!
Post a Comment