Warning: this will get stuck in your head. Just reading my post will get the song stuck in your head, even without watching the video (although, hopefully my own unique version of it! I'd like for it to spread across the land.) You've been warned.
We sing this song with Annie a lot. She walks around the house going, "Do do do doo do. Manahmana. Do doo do do." But, I've turned it into a new little song, where I sing to Annie, "Who loves the Annie? DaMamaDoes. Who loves the Ellie? DaMamaDoes. Who loves the Annie, and the Ellie and the Daddy, the whole family? DaMamaDoes."
This morning Annie was walking around singing, "Who loves the Annie? The Mommy Does." One and only time her pronunciation kicks my pronunciations trash.
I suggest you immediately take this song, make it your own, and sing it constantly until it is so stuck in your head only a hole in the skull could get it out! It's fun. Who says so? Da Mama Does.
While searching for the muppets video clip, I found this one too. Beaker always was my favorite:
1 comment:
Who knew the manahmana song was so long. I like your DaMamaDoes version.
Post a Comment