Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Want My Breakfast!

Annie had been up for a little while this morning when she decided it was time to eat breakfast. She hopped off my bed and started running down the hall, yelling, "Come on Mommy, let's go!" I was following her, but heard Ellie fussing, and called to Annie, "Your sister is awake, I need to go get her." Annie responded, "Fine. Go get her and give her to Daddy, then come make my oatmeal!" Yes, ma'am.

After breakfast, we were getting Annie's baby dolls out of her crib, and after I handed her Moo Moo she said, "I need his blanket." I handed her a blanket from the crib, she looked at me with a look of pure disgust and said, "Not that one, he spit up all over it!" Of course.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I think if somebody (Talina, maybe?) did a genetic study they would find that Ellie and Moo Moo are related....they have so many like characteristics....