Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sittin' Pretty

Ellie turned five months old now (as of yesterday). A celebration of pictures is in order.

Here's another comparison of my two girls.
They may not look like clones (per my family's usual), but they look like sisters.


Here's Ellie showing off her five month old skills. Sitting up, tall & proud, all on her own!


Whoa! Starting to tip . . .


Over correcting
the other way . . .


Losing it . . .


That was cool Mom.


Here's another picture of her, just chillin' on my bed.


Here's Annie & Ellie. Annie trying to be grumpy looking 'cause I'd just changed her diaper. Ellie showing off her flexibility by flossing her nonexistent teeth with her toenails (and she hasn't even hung out with Aunt Lacy too much!)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Annie's sweatshirt! Cute pictures of Ellie laughing!

Talina said...

I love the series of pictures of Ellie sitting up/falling over. I'm so happy she is sitting up on her own. She's really been trying.

Star said...

Yay Ellie sitting up. Hilarious. Also.. ha ha Lacy eats her feet. :)

Anonymous said...

real funny hil. I don't appreciate the toe nail jab. I think I had issues as a child...haha that have passed on to your daughter! She is SO cute, I miss them!