Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Five Musketeers

I had to pull this picture out for someone yesterday, and I decided to post it, 'cause it is one of my all time favorite pictures from my wedding.

Lacy, Star, Cody, Me, Talina

Cody looks like 8 years old (he was like 12 or 13). And now he's nearly an adult!


Edited to add: I said 'one' of my favorites. The rest of my favorites, of course, include my adorable husband. :-) Is that better, Honey?

10 comments:

Talina said...

I love this picture too! Luckily my husband wasn't around yet so I don't feel guilty for displaying it. ;)

Lani said...

Wow. You aren't kidding when you talk about your family being clones of each other!

Hilary said...

Yep, this is why it is totally my expectation that all siblings should look just like one another, and it freaks me out that my children won't even look related!

Star said...

So I heard why you had to pull that picture out!!! Traitor!

Hilary said...

Yeah, I have complete strangers come up to me in the store and will be like, "Are you Star's sister?" or "Do I know you from somewhere?" and we usually figure out they know one of my siblings. One of Talina's friends from High School was giving his Mission homecoming talk in our ward, and came up to me after and was like, "Wow Talina, I didn't even know you were married . . . let alone had two kids!"

Jessi said...

I get it all the time too, Ali and I like to also trick people with our similar voices on the phone.

Greg said...

Well I guess it is probably time that I commented here... when I saw this post, I was just shocked and appalled that Hilary would say that one of her favorite pictures from the day that we were married was her and her siblings. I could possibly understand if I was in the picture as well, but as it stands I have to claim righteous indignation. And shake my fist. A lot.

Hilary said...

CRY BABY!

Hilary said...

(The computer wasn't supposed to have the CAPS LOCK on, but when I used a wipe to clean off the keyboard it must've been turned on, and it worked well that way, so I left it!) CRY BABY! (That all caps was intentional! Ha!)

Anonymous said...

Working at target for three years, I probably had about thirty people ask me if I had any sisters and then be like, oh my goodness! You look just like (usually Star or Hilary, Talina is just not very memorable) then they would tell me to pass on a message to them, which I never remembered. We are like clones!!!