Hilary throughout the years . . .
1952 - I'm convinced I would've just had frizzy ugly hair had I been born at a time without good blow dryers, lots of products and Chi straighteners. How does one even do this to their hair?!
And this picture makes my eye tooth look like a fang.
1952 - I'm convinced I would've just had frizzy ugly hair had I been born at a time without good blow dryers, lots of products and Chi straighteners. How does one even do this to their hair?!
And this picture makes my eye tooth look like a fang.
1958 - This one looks frighteningly like my Mother dressing up as her Mother for Halloween.

1964 - Again, I have no idea how one even does their hair like this. Or wants to.

1966 - If it weren't for the fact all my hair has fallen out postpartum and is going to be thin and stringy soon, I could totally pull this look off.

1968 - Wow, my nose looks huge on a head this narrow.

1974 - This is exactly the kinda hair my Mom wanted in high school . . . but like her, my hair will never grow that long, and is nowhere near that straight. Although, it kinda makes me look like a man in drag.

1976 - This is the year my Mom graduated from High School, and dead serious, if an old classmate came across this picture they'd totally be like, "Hey, look, it's Karine from Kearns High!"

1980 - This is pretty much what my hair looks like with a perm and if I let it air dry.

1984 - This really makes me want VH1 to play more "I Love the 80's" episodes!

1986 - I think I had this perm in the '80's! Unfortunately for me (not that it was any easier on anyone else who had it), I was like 7 years old.

1994 - I had these bangs. Oh, the damage I did to the ozone layer. Foolishness of youth.

1996 - My head never looked this little. Nor was my hair ever this straight at any point before 2003, when someone actually taught me how to do my hair. I did have that denim vest though.

2 comments:
I love them all....I did this too awhile ago, but none of my pictures turned out so great...and the website was slow, and I have little patience. Well, off to read all the chapters I should have been reading over the last two weeks for my ESL class.
Ok Hilary, people say our family looks alike and I never really see it, but you look just like dad in picture one, and just like mom in picture two. weird....oh and I look just like star in the picture of us five from the wedding!
Post a Comment