Just Say No
If we come to your door, offering up some yummy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (my favorite), slam the door and do NOT accept the cookies. Annie, Greg and I are currently making these fabulous cookies, Annie happily sitting on the counter and dumping ingredients into the KitchenAid. As we were adding the brown sugar, with the 'arm' in the up position, Greg and I didn't have time to stop her when Annie suddenly leaned her head into the bowl and LICKED the beater. LICKED IT! But, we're already four bucks of ingredients into the process, so slobber cookies it is!


Edited to add: A few minutes later, I watched Annie slap her flour covered hands together over the mixing bowl, a shower of white dust falling from her hands. These are like the least hygienic cookies ever. I also learned to not leave the chocolate chip-adding up to the 2-year old, who stashed about a half cup of them in her little measuring cup, and was munching on them long after I thought they'd all been added.
2 comments:
I don't care if they are slobber-cookies. Those sound good. Save me some! ;)
I was thinking the same thing as Talina...I mean they were cooked....that had to burn off most of the germs!
Post a Comment