Friday, October 10, 2008

Countdown to Tubes: Ear Infection 2

So, the nonstop screaming that at our last doctor's appointment (a mere weekend ago) was just a sore throat, was officially an ear infection today. At least this co-pay netted me some drugs that'll make her feel better . . . I feel much better about my $15 being gone when I got to walk away with a useful prescription and not just, "Have you tried Tylenol and a humidifier?" Um, yes. Again and again and again. So, two ear infections down, two-four to go until the tubes!
My Mom and I are wondering if Ellie's a hypochondriac though, since as soon as we left the doctor's office she was in a great mood and has been since. She hadn't even had the drugs that take a day or two to work yet and she was already acting miraculously cured!

No comments: