"Look Moo Moo, it's an A! 'A' is for Annie. Can you say 'A'? Where is the 'A' Moo Moo? What does an 'A' say? Ahhhh. Good job Moo Moo! You see an 'A'! Look, here is an 'A'! What else starts with 'A'? . . . "Where is an 'M' Moo Moo? Mmmmm, for Mommy . . . "
I overheard this one-sided conversation as I was feeding Ellie in my room and Annie was in her room, apparently schooling her toys with the chalkboard. I know for sure she listens to me . . . I just hope I don't sound that relentless!
~~
Earlier today as we pulled up to Costco, Annie excitedly called out, "Look it's Costco! I love Costco!" Then she started to sing, "Jesus wants me for a sun-COSTCO! To shine for Costco each day! In every way try to please COSTCO! At home, at school, at play." Um . . . I promise I didn't teach her that!
2 comments:
Hmm, that Costco thing has Grandma Karine written all over it ;)
Annie is such a good little teacher/mom to her dolls. They are going to be the smartest toys on the block!
Holy moley... can I clone that little girl to keep me laughing all day long? Do you every stop laughing?! LOL
Post a Comment