Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Can Santa Fit This in His Sleigh?

So, we really want to get Annie a play kitchen for Christmas. (Some of you have already been harassed in this decision-making process, but now I'm opening up to all those who read my blog.) There's a few different 'levels' of kitchens out there available for purchase. Any of which would be great, and she'd love with her whole little heart. But dude, that third one is just COOL! Any opinions?

Number 1 is adorable and has pretty much everything we'd need.


Greg really likes the grill side on the #2 kitchen.


OK, number 3 just rocks. I love it. But necessary? Um, no. Do I want it? Yes!

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Our vote stands with number 3.

Hilary said...

I'm starting to sell toys to my siblings that I'd already bought her, so I can get more cash for the kitchen, and they gets cool gifts to give her for kitchen for cheap.

Hilary said...

Umm, or for CHRISTMAS for cheap, not kitchen for cheap. That was a dumb mistake :-)

andrea kay said...

I like #2, but it would take up more room since it is 2-sided. But the grill is pretty cool.

Unknown said...

just think of moving.....
I would go with #1 unless you have the room for #3 if you ever have boys then #2 would be great,