"I'm helping, Mommy! I'm putting away the groceries!"
What-huh? I had to go check this out. That's when I found her with the baby food we'd bought today (that had all been in sacks at the top of the stairs so they could conveniently be taken downstairs to the pantry.) And went and grabbed my camera.
That's some seriously good stacking though. I don't know if I could've got 'em much higher. I'm still just impressed we don't have glass & pureed plums all over the kitchen floor. (All organic pureed plums. And peaches & kiwi. For 25 cents a jar! Score!! My baby is months away from solids, let alone fruit, but the stuff doesn't expire 'til 2011, so I of course bought every last jar they had. I'm still on a bit of a shopper's high . . . it's kinda sad, really, but these things bring me great joy.)


Unrelated to baby food stacking: I'm quite proud of myself today. I swapped out the pictures in our living room frames with updated pictures. That include Ellie. Someone would know we had two kids now by looking at our family photos. Quite frankly, I was starting to wonder if I was ever gonna get that done. I still think the basement frames might not get updated until Ellie's old enough to come ask me why her and her younger sibling(s) aren't in them.
2 comments:
Too cute. Kids do the funniest things. I hope your family is doing well. Thanks for the invite.
Stacie Tingey (if you have forgotten your cousin)
Wow, I'm impressed. Good stacking job there, Annie!
Post a Comment