Thursday, October 16, 2008

Picture This

The realtor had a photographer come by to take pictures of our house before we put it on the market. (We're not actually 100% sure we're moving, with the crazy economy (don't tell Greg, but I'm totally watching financial news again. Down 300 points already today!) But, we feel like we should at least start the process and get a feel for the market.)

Anyway, the pictures, plus the panoramic shots/360 degree stuff are at
www.obeo.com/503201 . . . I think they turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think? Would you buy our house? Do you want to? :-)




5 comments:

Lani said...

Oooh! I'll trade ya!! Totally!

I love the shelves with all the cute vases on them!

Hilary said...

Greg made all of those vases for us!

Bobbi said...

You have a beautiful house. The pictures turned out great. I would totally buy it if I didn't have my own house that I'll never be able to sell in this market!!! Oh, and if your house was in the same state as my husband's job.

Talina said...

Wow, your house photographs really well. I'm sold. But only if you throw in your frontroom set and the bookcases downstairs (take that, Star!)

Hilary said...

I know, I really wanted the guy's magic camera that made everything look so pretty. Wanted to try some self portraits with it! :-) Possibly not with the weird fish-eye lens though!