So, both our daughters are screaming bloody murder, 'cause we've dared to suggest they both might need some sleep. Annie's screaming so hard, so long, so incoherently, and I just turned to Greg and said, "She sounds like an angry chipmunk." (Y'all can't hear her, but that is SO exactly the perfect description.) Then we both laughed. For like two minutes. About our daughter's pain (or drama). I'm pretty sure it makes us bad parents, but we couldn't help it. It's one of the few coping strategies that work and keep us laughing.
Other than the not sleeping, there's not much to report. Annie says dozens of hilarious things a day, but only a couple translate well to being typed out, and those I forget before I get to a computer, so, sorry. I'm obsessed with nothing else but the whole 'do we or don't we move' thing, and am pretty much useless in anything besides cleaning my house obsessively so it'd be ready to put on the market should/when we decide to. We did go out to the ward we'd attend if we bought the house we like out in Herriman. Annie loved the nursery there. She went to one of the FOUR nurseries they had. Yeah, that right there pretty much sums up why we're thinking of moving there. FOUR NURSERY CLASSES. And three Sunbeam classes. And 150 primary aged children. And dozens of babies. It's like young Mormon family heaven.
2 comments:
Sounds like our ward here! 100+ primary kids, four nurseries, and two of almost all the primary classes. And I'm in the Primary presidency... it's madness, I tell you!! But fun having lots of young families around too. Everyone just keeps having babies... stop it, people! Oh wait... ;-)
I am so jealous...there are like five mormons total in all of Virginia, and they are a strange breed. Seriously. I think at FHE in the singles branch last night there were like...12 people, and that was way more than normal!!
Post a Comment