Annie, our little Ute fan is now proclaiming her BYU-love. Why the dramatic change of allegiance you ask? Well, her 17-year old Uncle Cody, who is evil, erroneously informed her that Elmo goes to BYU.
That is AWESOME! I can't believe David and I didn't think of that eons ago! Go BYU! I actually liked it better when she went around going "Go BY-Utes!" Way to keep the peace.
The problem is now I can't tell her Cody lied and OBVIOUSLY Elmo is a Utah student (I mean, he is red!) . . . 'cause in her two years of being a born & raised Ute fan, why wouldn't we have mentioned that important fact? Cody, you may have won this round . . . but the war is far from over!
4 comments:
Wow. That is dirty. I can't believe Uncle Cody would resort to such low-blows like that.
You have to stop these things before they have a chance to grow into full fledged character flaws!
That is AWESOME! I can't believe David and I didn't think of that eons ago! Go BYU! I actually liked it better when she went around going "Go BY-Utes!" Way to keep the peace.
Ha! Kathy, your comment made me laugh out loud!
The problem is now I can't tell her Cody lied and OBVIOUSLY Elmo is a Utah student (I mean, he is red!) . . . 'cause in her two years of being a born & raised Ute fan, why wouldn't we have mentioned that important fact? Cody, you may have won this round . . . but the war is far from over!
Post a Comment