
I love that second picture of Ellie, where she can. barely. stay. a. wake.
Annie had so much fun trick or treating at Aunt Star's work. She easily filled almost her entire Elmo basket. It was slow going though, since she stopped every other cubicle to take out, unwrap and eat yet another piece of candy. I'm expecting her to come crashing down from her sugar high anytime now.
Annie had so much fun trick or treating at Aunt Star's work. She easily filled almost her entire Elmo basket. It was slow going though, since she stopped every other cubicle to take out, unwrap and eat yet another piece of candy. I'm expecting her to come crashing down from her sugar high anytime now.


After Aunt Star's work, we went to Grandma Ruth's work.
Here's Grandma & the girls . . .
Here's Grandma & the girls . . .

A very Happy Phantom with her Grandma.

The four of us in front of this adorable background. Greg's Mom is a ridiculously talented artist, and actually painted this whole thing. I'm really hoping the art genes get passed on to my kids, 'cause it's well known that I can barely draw a stick figure. (Although, need me to morph your ex-boyfriend's picture into a picture of Gollum in Photoshop, I'm all over that.)


1 comment:
So cute... thanks again for bringing them to my work. And for putting a great chin picture of me on your blog. :)
Post a Comment