Ellie was so excited to 'walk' around at Gardner Village. It was so cute. You'll have to click on a few of the pictures to see her different expressions, since her teeny tiny mini-self doesn't really show up well in a picture with multiple adults in it.
(I love this one, her looking up at me And then she was done . . .
I love how you can slowly see her face change from being super happy to just being done with the whole walking thing. She is adorable, both your girls are.
3 comments:
Those are SO cute, I love them. She is the smiliest little person!
I love how you can slowly see her face change from being super happy to just being done with the whole walking thing. She is adorable, both your girls are.
Darling pictures, again. Your kids are so expressive!
Post a Comment