Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Girly Girls

So, after trying my new red lip gloss (all over her face) and getting that cleaned up, Annie decided it was time to get her hair done for the day. Who knew you could fit so many bows on top of one little girl's head? Ellie did her part by trying to eat any and all bows, clips or barrette's left out. This is why I try to keep them put away in the bathroom, in a closed cabinet, in a lidded rubbermaid . . . of course, these precautions are useless against a three year old who wants to get into them . . .





(It may just be me . . . but I swear they look more and more like sisters every day.)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your girls are adorable! They have the cutest little faces. As far as the terrible threes go-I thought that the two were no big deal and I wondered why everyone called them "terrible." Then Lauren turned three, and that wasn't fun. It gets better though. Good luck :) We should do something sometime this summer!

Star said...

These are some of the cutest pics!

Kirstin said...

They are so cute! I wish I had beautiful rosy cheeks like your girls.

Talina said...

I think it is their rosy cheeks that make them look so much alike. They are such cuties.