Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Pictures

I finally got around to downloading pictures from both of my cameras on Sunday. I only had a couple new pictures on our main camera, since we'd downloaded all of Easter's alrelady . . . but we have a smaller camera (that Annie likes to play with and take pictures with), and it apparently had photos going back two weeks on it. So, here's a bunch of completely random, unrelated, no-story-behind-them kinda pictures.

I love Ellie in these little blue pajamas . . . they're 'less babyish', in that their not the zip up kind, and when she toddles around the house in them (while holding onto furniture), she just looks like this miniature person wandering my house.


Here's Annie just laughing while lying on the bed . . . she'd possibly just been tickled.

Annie playing dress up.
Ellie was in on the dress up adventure down in the basement, but since none of the clothes actually fit her, she just came up clutching a wand and some jewelry.
Dress up outfit #2. I love that she's at an age now where the accessories matter. When she was littler, you slapped a dress on her and she was happy . . . it's hilarious now that she sifts through all her stuff looking for matching shoes, bracelets and a tiara.
Here's Ellie looking up at me, while talking on the cell phone and holding onto a bag of Doritos or something . . . they grow up so fast. (OK, actually, it's a bag of all organic crackers, and they weren't even open, she just likes the sound the bag makes . . . Doritos just sounded cooler.)
Ellie playing up to our mirror before we got it mounted on the wall.

Annie and Ellie watching me out the door while I ran outside for something. Annie LOVES these monkey pajamas . . . we're running into the problem that she wants to wear them every single day, but her mean Mom insists on washing them (and is not organized enough to make sure they get washed and dried during the 10-12 hours Annie doesn't actually have them on her body.) It's caused a couple even-uglier-than-usual-bedtime-scenes.

Annie hurt her hand the other day, getting a little scrape. She was kinda whimpering and telling me it stung. I told her I was so sorry, but that it would feel better soon. She looked at me miserably then just wailed, "NO! It'll hurt FOREVER!" Saddest thing ever.
Of course, about a half hour later, she wandered over to me and casually mentioned, "Mom, my wrist doesn't hurt anymore . . . maybe you were right. It didn't hurt forever. Just for a little bit ever."

2 comments:

Jessi said...

So cute! LOVE the dress up pictures! How fun!

Talina said...

She is picky about her accessories. The last time I played dress up with her I found 3 'wrong' sceptres/wands before I found the one that matched her tiara. :)