Hahahahahahaha I was soooo moved and then that last picture has me cracking up. Poor Ellie. :)
I had the same reaction as Liz. I LOVE the picture of just Annie, hanging suspended in the air and looking sort of surprised by it.
Now y'all can see why I have to look away while Greg is chucking my little babies several feet in the air . . . I can't watch!
I love the reaction pictures too! They are fantastic!
haha! I LOVE Ellie's face at the end!
I love these. I will have to get some of my girls like this. So cute!
The photo third from the bottom is a little disconcerting...it doesn't look like Greg will catch her.
So stinkin cute! I love those pictures!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hahahahahahaha I was soooo moved and then that last picture has me cracking up. Poor Ellie. :)
I had the same reaction as Liz. I LOVE the picture of just Annie, hanging suspended in the air and looking sort of surprised by it.
Now y'all can see why I have to look away while Greg is chucking my little babies several feet in the air . . . I can't watch!
I love the reaction pictures too! They are fantastic!
haha! I LOVE Ellie's face at the end!
I love these. I will have to get some of my girls like this. So cute!
The photo third from the bottom is a little disconcerting...it doesn't look like Greg will catch her.
So stinkin cute! I love those pictures!
Post a Comment