I have yet to get video of Ellie actually growling at me . . . but here's an example of her vocal nature. (This was a few clips put together . . . it ends up being a couple minutes long . . . I really only expect people who share some kind of blood relationship with my kids, or have known me 10 years or better, to make it through the whole thing . . . she is adorable and talkative/laughing the whole time though, so I think it's worth it!)
2 comments:
She is so adorable. I can't believe it..well I can. This age is so fun. She is such a character. What a cute laugh and growl. My Elizabeth loves to growl too. It's so cute isn't it.
I watched the whole thing! She's gorgeous. I loved the start of the 2nd clip ... when she's sitting off by herself and just roaring.
Post a Comment