We're leaving in an hour or so to go and buy a new minivan. I am so excited I can't even believe it. Who knew I would one day be so excited about owning a minivan? I sit here, just thinking, "All that cargo space . . ." and nearly start salivating. Annie has done nothing by talk about the new van ALL day today, "Mom, we will have THREE rows of seats . . . in the middle will be Ellie and me, you and Daddy can be in the front, and other people, like Grandmas and Grandpas, can go in the BACK row! That is SO exciting!"
As soon as we're done with all the paperwork, we'll drive our new van over to my parents house, to show it off and ditch the girls with them and Greg and I will take off for the hockey game. It's been awhile since I've gone to a game, especially with no kids in tow . . .
I'm pretty excited, a new vehicle with TONS more room than our current one, and a date to a hockey game with the hottest guy I know . . . it's gonna be a good day!
9 comments:
I am exicted for your mini van purchase. Nik says we will never be there, but I think he will cave eventually. Hope you like your new car!
WOW! That's really exciting!!!! I dream of the day when we own a car that we all actually fit in... Chris is getting rather sick of having his knees pinned against the dash.
Greg was VERY anti minivan to start with, but he was totally sold after driving it! It totally drove like a car, and it has SO much room in back!
The guys at my work were talking about mini-vans today. One said he thought he would forever be against it but he is so sick of having to walk around the vehicle everytime he has to get his two girls out of the car. He wants a minivan just so he can get them both out from the same side of the vehicle.
Very exciting. I want pictures!
I am not sure what I am more jelous of, a new car or a night with no kids. hummm...tough one.
Congrats on the van. So exciting. I can't even imagine having extra passengers in our vehicle again.
Looks like you guys had a great easter and you got lots of fun pictures. I'm jealous of the matching dresses. I can't really talk Taylor into letting me match my kids (besides, kyle might look funny in a dress.)
Annie was so funny that night as she told us all about her new van. "We paid it and now it's ours. This is my seat and that one is Ellie's seat. You could sit in the backseat with Grandma and Grandpa!"
Congratulations! I am very excited for your expanded seating! No more squishing in between the two carseats!
Congrats! Jealousy is rearing it's ugly head at me. I want one! All in good time. Probably within the year. I just am not the patient type. I think my favorite is that the post the day before was still an undecided. Doesn't take long to make a thousands of dollars decision sometimes, huh? Hope you had a fun hockey date too!
PS-I just finished all the Easter posts. Those girls look so cute in their Easter finery.
Post a Comment