Sorry, the title was a little cheesy, I just watched too much of "The Ten Commandments" last night . . . anyway, during Church today while Annie was coloring, she decided to write her name. She's been writing A's for awhile now, but this was the first attempt at her whole name, and I was so excited when I saw what she'd done I used my phone to photograph it and text message it to a bunch of people. Soon after receiving a text from my sister, exclaiming, "That's so great! She's amazing! So, where exactly are you sending this from?" OK, so it was during Sacrament meeting. Oops. :-) I promise, I actually did listen to a bunch of Conference, and texting during Church isn't my normal modus operandi. Anyway, here's the masterpiece:

(I loved how she added the two little lines on top of the n's, and her e was ridiculously impressive to me . . . that was the letter she had the hardest time with, and she made me write one on another piece of paper first for her to 'study' before she attempted this one. Good job Annie!)
Here's some Easter pictures of the girls in their dresses before Church this morning:




2 comments:
Those are some way cute girls and dresses!!
I love her little autograph. And hey, when your kid does something amazing, no matter where you happen to be, you get bragging rights. Even if it is in the middle of sacrament. It isn't everyday they write there names for the first time :) And they look so adorable in their easter outfits! So cute!!
Post a Comment