You'll have to excuse the poor video quality of this, since it's from my cell phone . . . but dang, is it just me or does my 14 month old baby have like no fear? (And some pretty impressive climbing skills.)
(Ellie could climb and go back down slides all day if I let her . . . it's one of my love/hate issues with summer . . . warm enough to be outside to play, too hot to touch the stupid slide after like 10AM!)
Unrelated, I figured now was as good a time as any to get some pictures off my phone from the few weeks or so, and I might as well upload them here . . . enjoy!
We've started letting Ellie get her own 'courtesy cone' at Arctic Circle. She's a fan.
A crazed, mildly psychotic looking fan.
We've started letting Ellie get her own 'courtesy cone' at Arctic Circle. She's a fan.
A crazed, mildly psychotic looking fan.
Someone's future's so bright, she has to wear ridiculously oversized Cinderella sunglasses.
Stopped by Cookie Cutters on a whim the other day . . . Annie sure does love to have someone else comb her hair, play with it, style it, spray it with water & hairspray . . . all the things that seem to cause her to go postal when we're at home and I attempt the same things. Maybe I need to get a nifty raised pink car chair.
Ellie didn't want to be left out. She has no real hair to speak of, so we just let her sit in a little car and hold a balloon while Annie got hers cut. She thought it was more exciting than she's letting on here . . .
Annie post-haircut . . . I probably could've remember to get a better picture of it, but here's what I got.
This is Annie yesterday, chilling out on a bench up at the Outlet stores up in Park City. It was such a nice day . . . I've found I love Park City in the summer way more than I love Salt Lake in the summer.
Annie with paint and chocolate ice cream on her face . . . it's like she's living in the perfect world!
Uncle Cody . . . looking oh so cool.
At times we give Annie my phone in the backseat, to make calls or take photos . . . basically to entertain herself by any means possible. Which means we have tons of random Annie-pics on our phones. Here's a couple recent ones, starting with a picture of fellow backseat passenger, Ellie:
Here's Mom up in the front seat . . .
I learned a little lesson in this exercise of phone media purging . . . I should check such devices more often . . . with all the pictures Annie likes to shoot on our phones and cameras, we should be sifting through them regularly . . . Annie'd gotten pictures on my phone of me changing clothes not once, but twice. This child should not be trusted, and her work regularly quality checked.


2 comments:
Naked Hilary pics? No way! :-O ;-)
Too funny! Watch your back. She'll blackmail you when she's older.
Post a Comment