Here are some of the pics from our family portrait session we did out at Wheeler Farm with Greg's whole family.
The photographer wrote about Annie: "The little blond was killing me, I think I could post ten photos of just her." See, I was right, her complete prima donna attitude was all a diva ploy to trick the photographer into paying more attention to her!
Those are just a few of the pictures we've seen so far . . . the rest of the preview is up on Megan's website.
(Ellie sucking down a smartie . . . the only thing keeping her from crying . . . but I think they will have the added bonus of making her look like she's sucking on a lemon in half the pictures!)





I've been so lucky to have had such great photographers lately! And really lucky that Greg's parents set this one up (and paid for it) for us!
3 comments:
What a beautiful family you have! That third picture down in the b&w is priceless!!
So cute Hilary! Annie really is so photogenic.
These are beautiful photos, your whole family is so photogenic. I am jealous you got two sets of wonderful photos of your family/girls this year!
Post a Comment