Monday, August 17, 2009

Four Cutest Kids Ever

OK, so we're biased. But, Greg's whole family got together for pictures (we made the most of Chris & Liz's Utah vacation this month, as you can tell from like a half dozen blog posts of late) at Wheeler Farm the day before we left for Yellowstone. We haven't seen anything shot by the photographer yet, but my father in law, K.C., has a pretty sweet camera set up of his own, and he snapped a couple great pictures of the kids together.

Annie and Ellie were more difficult than I would've liked, but I'm sure the photographer was still able to get some great shots (or at least I have my fingers crossed for it). We were continuously popping smarties into the girls' mouths to keep them happy, thus Ellie chewing something in every picture. :-)

Nathan, Connor, Annie & Ellie


I think Connor smiled perfectly for every single picture, with his sweet 'cheese' smile . . . Annie had to be coaxed, bribed, entertained, amused and flattered to even look at the photographer. Diva. The result though, I think, will be more photos of Annie not looking/smiling at the camera as the photographer worked her butt off trying to get through to the difficult three year old, than of everyone else put together. Maybe it was all part of Annie's master plan to monopolize the photo shoot. Genius diva?

Edited to add: I hadn't really ever noticed 'til I saw these pictures . . . but, my, what blonde little kids all these cousins are!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

They are really, really cute, and I am a little less biased than you, since I did not birth any of them. :-)

Melissa said...

They are pretty cute little kids!