It feels like the potty train at our house has derailed, and burst into spectacular flames as of late. Things had been going so well for so long, then it suddenly seems like Annie can't be bothered to stop whatever it is she is doing and make it on to the actual toilet in time. I've washed a lot of bathroom rugs lately.
Take today for instance, she actually only peed in the toilet one time. The rest of her potty breaks resulted in laundry and using the steam mop. So, I was suspicious when Annie came wandering upstairs this evening sans pants.
"Annie, where are your pants? Did you pee in them?"
"No Mom, I didn't pee in them, they're fine."
"Then where are they?"
"In the bathroom sink. I was just washing them . . . "
Sigh.
5 comments:
Hang in there. It will get better!
I love how she takes the initiative to wash her own pants, but then not put on new pants. Classic!
Your title of your blog really cracked me up. You are so creative.
Hopefully, she won't have any accidents in Yellowstone, or you may find her pants in a geyser!
That's too bad! She was doing so well. Hopefully she'll get over this quickly and it will be back on the potty train!
Sounds like when Mason told me that someone else pooped in his pants! Even after he told them not to do it!
Excellent. I hate the setback days. I potty trained Ben THREE times before it stayed. Glad we're in this together (virtually).
Post a Comment