Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now

Ellie can feed herself breakfast.

I mean, pretty easily if I stick with toast and blueberries or something.

It's a bit more complicated (i.e., messy) when we go with yogurt or something, but there is no convincing her to let Mom help feed her anymore. I mean, she is almost 15 months now! That's practically grown up. She's probably online picking out apartments when I'm not looking, such is this kid's independent streak.






Not to be left out, Annie called out, "Mom! Don't forget to take my picture too!"

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Dalan and I loved the video, especially Annie interpreting what Ellie's noises mean, and then encouraging her what to do...take a bite, say cheese....very cute.

Ellie has the best smile in the world!

Rebecca Talley said...

Adorable photos.

I love when my kids get more food "on" them than "in" them.

Talina said...

Ellie is such a 'big' girl now (not in size though. She's still a cute little shrimp).
And Annie's bed-head is AWESOME! She has some amazing hair when it is done but she pulls off the I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-so-this-is-what-my-hair-looks-like as well as I do ;)

WonderKitty said...

I sympathize with you. Nik looks just like that when I let him feed himself.