Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yay!

My computer is alive and well.

Best part -- the place that fixed it (Oh, and Lena, I took it to ExperCom . . . no way was I hauling a computer all the way downtown, then lugging it, Ellie and my ever expanding midsection all over the Gateway!), they had the computer ready to go in just over 24 hours, it's working perfectly and they only charged me $80. It was like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one.

But, now I'm suffering from writers block and nothing else to share. Except that I'm happy to have my computer back. Yay!

2 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Oh, I am so glad you got it back in one piece. It is so scary when stuff like that goes wrong. I was so worried for your pictures and what not. Glad to see you back already!

Jessi said...

Glad to have you back!