Thursday, January 7, 2010

80s Dance Party at Our House

Take note of some of these sweet moves -- you may just find some new dance moves for your own dance arsenal. (Like whenever you hear the words "Walk like an Egyptian" just start into a zombie like stroll around the room. It's awesome.)









5 comments:

Talina said...

Oh, I love it! I love Ellie talking on the phone turned the wrong way and I love Annie's dance moves. Especially the interpretive dance to "Ice, ice, baby." ("kick", "baby").

Sare said...

'80s music for our kids will be like us listening to the Partridge Family, Jimi Hendrix, or Bobby Darin... suddenly I feel very old.

Jessi said...

It looked like to me that Ellie was stopping to text her bff's and then get her dance on. Just wait until she is a teenager. However, texting will be so over by then.

I love all of Annie's moves. Totally reminded me of my wedding, where she did not stop dancing all night!

Star said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Annie does have some sweet dance moves.

Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to come and party at your house! I am not sure I could bust a move as well as Ellie or Annie though.