Dear Santa,
I don't know what you were thinking bringing all of that lip gloss, chapstick and nail polish for my girls. I have run out of nail polish remover cleaning off countertops and bathroom floors (the bathroom being the only place Annie's allowed to paint her nails), and I need to carpet shampoo the three different rooms in my house where gobs of dried lip gloss dried into the carpet (just since yesterday!)
And I'd say 50% of Ellie's caloric intake this last several weeks has been in scented lip gloss.
I've been hiding them as I find them, and throwing them out as they're emptied . . . but they still seem to keep popping up every time I turn around.
Maybe next year, you could think through this before stuffing their stockings full of the crap.
Thanks,
Hilary
3 comments:
ha ha ha that is so funny I am the same way with play doh I HATE it.. It gets everywhere you find it in places that you know it wasnt even there. I end up throwing it all away the same day he opens it now. I am glad to say that santa knew better this year and there was no play doh in sight christmas morning :)
And you thought I should have been more enthusiastic about that set of nail polish you found for Annie at Kohl's. I am wise beyond my years, Hilary. :)
I'm sure dealing with it has been a pain but Annie sure does love her makeup. And you can blame Mom for the most recent carpet tragedy. She's the one who gave your daughter sparkly lip gloss that can only be dispensed by the ounce. :)
But then what would Annie carry in her purse? I asked her if we should put lip gloss on Piper, and she thought that was too silly! However, carpet apparently, is not off limits, just small animals. Ha :-)
Post a Comment