Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Brother or Sister

"Mom," Annie asked, "you want a baby boy, right?"
"Well, I'd be happy with a boy or a girl, Annie."
"Not me. I'd only be happy with a baby sister."

FYI -- I have my 18 week appointment tomorrow. We'll schedule the ultrasound then. We should know in the next few weeks if it's a boy or a girl. That is, if the baby cooperates, I guess.

4 comments:

Howard Family said...

Don't do it. I am telling you all the people getting angry that you don't know gives you strength to not find out, because really what does it matter to anyone but you and your husband, It really is a neat experience

Talina said...

This is further evidence to me that you are having a boy. It will be an important milestone in Annie's life to have to put up with a little brother ;) . . . though I think she'd actually get less resistance from a baby brother than she does from Ellie ;)

Jessi said...

It is a boy for sure! Sorry Annie

Ashley said...

I hope you have a boy I am so excited to be having another boy they make me laugh all day long with the nasty boy things that they do lol.. Im so excited to find out what your having...