Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hiatus

So, apparently my computer had had enough. I tried to restart it this morning, only to watch it sit there for 30 minutes with the apple on the start up screen and that little clock looking thing ticking around furiously. This is basically a Mac's way of flipping you off.

So, my computer is off to be repaired. For who knows how long? (Or for how much? Eeek.)

So, excuse my absence for the next little while. Keep your fingers crossed that our Christmas pictures survive the hardware freakout!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Eeek! That is scary. Of course, I own a computer that habitually freaks out and causes trouble, so I am feeling you on this one.

Kerry said...

Oh sad. Sorry to hear that, hopefully everything survives.

WonderKitty said...

Where did you take it. Not the Apple Store I hope. Personal preference, but if you have not taken it in yet, I reccomend Mac Docs.

Talina said...

NOOO!!!! How am I going to get by without my (nearly) daily fix of cuteness that I get from seeing pictures/videos of my nieces?!?
I hope your computer survives and I especially hope your pictures make it through this crisis.