Earlier today, Annie was happily playing with the dollhouse she got for Christmas. She proudly showed me how the baby bassinet had a mobile that spun. She sighed happily and said, "I don't know why Santa just likes me so much!"
I think that 3 year olds just say the most endearing things. The things you say about Annie really coincide with the types of things that my Jackson comes up with. They are just precious at this age.
5 comments:
Awe! That is really sweet.
Your kids are so cute and funny!
Dear Hilary, It is now the 20th and you have not posted anything since the 16th. Please post new stuff.
Love, Star
I think that 3 year olds just say the most endearing things. The things you say about Annie really coincide with the types of things that my Jackson comes up with. They are just precious at this age.
Oh and BTW .. I also would like a blog update as well!! None of my blog buddies have anything to say this week!
Post a Comment