Annie did her own hair (these pictures were taken after I'd snuck approximately 15 bows out of her hair), plus she accessorized with sunglasses, a necklace (the ever classic green mardi gras beads), and a 'scarf' (her name for anything she can find to wrap around her neck, her favorite being ribbons). Ellie was in love with her pink full dress, and kept twirling around and 'vocalizing' like a Disney princess or something. It's like we're surrounded by little girls or something!
Which reminds me. The other day my Mom had asked Annie whether she wants the new baby to be a boy or a girl. Annie responded that she'd want to have another sister, because then we would have four girls in our house. My Mom asked, "What about your poor Daddy, he'll be all alone." Annie looked at her, perplexed, then responded, "Grandma, us four girls would be with him!"
2 comments:
Super cute. You have the SAME dining room table that I have! HAHA. I have different chairs, but it's the same table.
Nope, if you have a girl that means Greg is out. I am not sure why, but it sounds like it just has to be that way :)
Post a Comment