Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cinderella Goes to School

Annie's preschool Halloween party was today . . . complete with a costume parade. I think next week is gonna be quite the shock to her system where she doesn't get to get dressed into a gown and tiara every time we leave the house!

Here's Cinder-Annie descending the stairs to go to the ball, er, school.
Here's her class parade.
And the Halloween class photo. Complete with not one, but two, Spidermans!
Annie and her best friend Tinkerbell (Sarajayne).
Arriving home, complete with even more candy and goodies!
She's definitely a fan of Halloween parties!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Break my heart....so cute! My school doesn't allow costumes or do a parade....LAME! I miss seeing all the little ones in their adorable costumes!

Talina said...

I don't see WHY she can't dress up as a princess every other day. ;) She is such a cutie.