Halloween is just fun . . . Annie and Ellie are so excited about dressing up and their various costumes (yes, they both have multiple costumes). And they think all this candy is a pretty good deal too.
Annie wore one of her new Halloween shirts to preschool on Tuesday (our compromise, since I told her she wasn't allowed to wear her costume until Thursday to class). And Ellie literally dove into frame for the pictures.
Then she got to wear her Cinderella costume today to dance class. And Ellie ran straight into the picture and started posing too. I don't think we have to worry about this one being camera shy!
I put some mascara on Annie this morning as part of her Cinderella costume. Dang that girl has long lashes . . . she'd blink and I had to keep wiping mascara out of her eyebrows! I'm hoping that she inherited her father's brains for math and science along with his ridiculously long lashes!
In other news, my sister Lacy is starting to text-harass me, being all, "What's your weight? Why haven't you weighed in yet? What was your loss this week?" for our Biggest Loser: Family Edition. She is not giving me much credit for my 'scale is broken so how can I possibly weigh in accurately' excuse. I'm working on some better excuses to get her off my back . . .
5 comments:
Cute girls! I love the skeleton shirt!
Cute! It looks like your girls probably have LOTS of Halloween events to go to. Which means you get great wear out of your costumes!
Halloween is so fun! I am glad the girls are enjoying the season!
Annie looks so cute in her Cinderella costume. Ellie's headband is adorable.
They look so stinking cute!
Post a Comment