Sunday, October 4, 2009

First Thing Tomorrow

I need to get to the store.

I learned this weekend I was (tragically) out of Listerine. Forcing me to use a much gentler Crest Pro Health mouthwash.

It just isn't the same.

How do you know it's working if it doesn't taste like burning? I need me a little sting and horrific medicinal taste to convince me my mouth is really clean, and anything nasty is dead. My mouth feels dirty.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

From the dentist's wife: Listerine is bad. Crest Pro Health is better. Alcohol dries out your mouth and can actually make bad breath worse in the long run. The good news: you can sleep in tomorrow.

Star said...

I totally agree with you Hilary!!! Unless it tastes like burning how do you know it's working.

But I guess Bobbi makes a point. But I'm not too worried. Rinsing with mouthwash is the most neglected part of my mouth cleaning ritual.

samsthree said...

It's all in our heads, because I totally agree with you on how do you know it's working unless your mouth is burning? But then reports say the other is better.