Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
(And yes, Annie is in there twice . . . I think that's her favorite part!)
I think the only thing Annie loved more than watching her own "Monster Mash" video was watching her cousin Connor's video!
Then we did my siblings:
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
This is VERY addicting!
4 comments:
hahaha! I can totally see why she loves it. It's so cute and funny!
Oh my gosh that is so funny. I want to do that with our family.
I'm glad you said that Annie was in there twice. The first time I watched it on facebook and the werewolf showed up I thought, "Ellie looks weird. Must be the facial hair." But then Dracu-Ellie shows up and I was a little confused. figured it HAD to be Annie but it was odd.
I can't believe how good you and Greg look in your respective roles. And Annie and Ellie too! You guys were made to be photo-shopped monsters!
This was hilarious! Dalan and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I can see why Annie would want to watch it seven billion times!
Post a Comment