Dear Star,
You know I love you like a sister.
But lately, you have been slacking. I don't want to say you've let me down . . . but, dude, you've let me down. Case in point: my eyebrows have grown quite unruly. I believe everyone in the family acknowledges your role as our personal eyebrow groomer. Only you are patient enough to do the job right, what with your meticulousness and sadistic streak. A certain amount of responsibility comes with that, Star. You can't just let your sisters walk around looking so unkempt.
There is still time to set things right. My eyebrows have not yet actually grown together into an unholy unibrow.
I know you'll do the right thing.
Love,
Your (unruly) Sister,
Hilary
9 comments:
Hilary, Star? I charge both of you with bringing tweezers to the family party on Sunday. I will endeavor to find mine as well. With this much effort we may actually succeed in getting one pair there on Sunday. And then Star can groom both of us 'cause my eyebrows are suffering as well. :)
I very nearly just sent my drink showering out of my nostrils!!
I am going to make Ali do mine on Sunday too...thanks for the inspiration!
Hahahahaha I love your family. :-)
Oh no!!! I didn't read this until after the family party! And I so love pulling hair out of your faces! This makes me sad.
I can't believe I FORGOT about this!! Grrrr . . . now I have to go walking around like an unkempt savage for another week! Dang it!!
I purposefully DIDN'T pluck this weekend in anticipation of this and I ALSO forgot. What is wrong with us?!?!
Ali wasn't even at my mom's....so I am out of luck too....at least we are all in the same boat.
Well... at least MY eyebrows are plucked!
Post a Comment