So, a few of you possibly noticed (and mentioned) that I made no mention of last week's "Biggest Loser Family Edition" results. Um, yeah.
I may or may not have weighed in at exactly what I started this contest at last month. This may or may not have had anything to do with a steady diet of M&Ms. My sister Lacy may be rubbing in her nearly 10 lb. weight loss with reckless abandon, and threatening to eat off of no fewer than 3 plates at Thanksgiving.
Let's never speak of this again.
(Unless I do better this week, of course!)
2 comments:
Our first weigh in is on Wednesday, and after a fun and indulgent weekend, I am not looking too forward to it.
I WAS really worried about my chances but now I have the flu and food holds no appeal for me. If this keeps up, it could be my edge ;)
Post a Comment