Wednesday, October 28, 2009

All Ellie

Elvis' Long Lost Love Child:
Ellie made this face today while 'singing' to me, and it cracked me up.
Then she was trying to hit the over the counter meds pretty hard . . .But, who am I to argue with Motrin for a baby with ear infections -- look how happy it makes her!

Then we read books -- I read some to her, she read some to me -- this is one of the reasons the two of us enjoy Annie going to a friend's house for the afternoon (more sing-songy rhyming books, less Disney books that take 20 freakin' minutes to get through!)
I love when she clasps her hands in front of her mouth when she finds something especially amusing.
Ellie makes this "Oh, I'm so surprised" face approximately 800 times a day. It never gets old though.

4 comments:

Jessi said...

She is pretty much the cutest kid I have ever seen. Her faces crack me up. So expressive.

Talina said...

I LOVE her surprised face! This kid may never talk since she can communicate everything through her facial expressions ;)
She is such a cutie. I'm glad you guys are getting some one-on-one time.

Star said...

Ellie the Elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the circus... Everytime I see her I sing this song in my head.
Her hair is getting long.

Chrystal said...

What a cute kid!