I spent almost two hours at the doctor's office with Ellie. And almost another hour at the pharmacy. I bought my poor child a Lunchables to eat while we were waiting for her prescription, so my one year old could finally eat lunch almost an hour and a half late. She just ate the crackers though. I felt like a good Mom, getting such a nutritious lunch for my sickly child.
She has double ear infections, and a raging (and nasty looking) eye infection. We've been told to wash our hands often and, for the love of all that's holy, don't let her touch anyone. And to start antibiotics. Specifically Augmentin. I hate this stuff. My kids seem so much sicker on it than they started out before the 'cure'.
It's gonna be a long week or so around here.
At least Annie seems to be doing well, despite a constantly running nose. And Grandma & Grandpa were both off work today, so they took her for the several hours I was gone with Ellie, which made it nice. I'm gonna try and focus on the positive here . . .
3 comments:
Poor Ellie! Let us know if you need anything. . . you know, anything that doesn't involve me getting too close since in her weakened state, she should probably avoid people with the flu.
David would be glad to take Annie off your hands though, if that would help. Or we could bring food in. I could even come over and clean up or something and we'd just keep Ellie and I apart, just in case. Let me know.
I am pretty available to help too. Dalan and I could take Annie off your hands for a while too!
Ugh! I have been to the Dr. Way too many times this week! I can feel your pain. I hope that you have good weekend anyways!
Post a Comment