Annie walked in earlier today while I was folding laundry, looked up at the show I was watching on DVR and said, "It's like High School Musical, but not . . . "
That does actually fairly accurately describe "Glee." And ever since watching it during 'laundry hour' at my house (which means the clothes should have taken me 15 minutes to fold, but I spent an entire hour slowly folding wash clothes so I could watch the whole thing) I've been walking around all day singing one single line over and over and over again, "Sweet Caroline, ba ba ba!" It's getting fairly obnoxious . . . mostly for those around me. :-)
Um, did any of the rest of you have any teachers at your high school who could dance like this? Did they hide them somewhere far away from the teenage girls? I don't remember any . . .
And any show that has a "Bust A Move" number in it, scores high on my list . . .
(Can a male teacher really dance like that with students without someone suing though?)
And these weren't even all the musical numbers in this one episode. (Sue swing dancing. So cool.) I'm am seriously falling for this show more and more every week . . .
And yet, now I have "Sweet Caroline" stuck in my head. Aw, who am I kidding?! Small price to pay for such musical excellence. "Ba ba ba."
9 comments:
Yeah, I love the show but... seriously he was holding that cheerleaders face when he sang "wish I could sex her"
I think he'd be fired pretty quick.
But I LOVE THE SHOW!
This is seriously our favorite show right now. I love it so much. I have a serious crush on Mr. Schuester. I wish we had teachers in high school like that. I found out that the actor played Link in Hairspray on Broadway, and my Zac Efron crush started when he played Link in the movie Hairspray. So, basically, I have a crush on Link.
Let's be honest, most things that happen on that show would get the teachers fired, so we just have to go with it.
Sweet Caroline always reminds me of my wedding. I think you had left by the point, that Cole repeatedly (drunkenly) requested that the band play that song complete with the ba, ba, ba's.
Come on now there is nothing like a classic Neil Damond song stuck in your head. I love that song. I dont watch that show but now I'm really wishing I did.
I seriously heart Glee. I haven't seen this week's episode (I keep getting outvoted in favor of BASEBALL, of all things), but I am DYING to. I love Glee.
And I know it's bad, but I am so rooting for Mr. Schu to ditch his crazy wife for the OCD counselor. I heart that crazy counselor.
Star, that was EXACTLY what I thought when I watched it. I LOVE when he sings but each time it makes me slightly uncomfortable ". . . um, does he realize they are all underage?"
I love this show though. It makes me giggle and the songs are great to sing along to.
I just watched this week's episode, and I think I love that show even more. How is it possible?! I just want to get up and dance every single time.
This show makes me so happy. I literally look forward to it and plan my Wednesday night around it every week. I may be pathetic, but I just can't help it.
Everyone keeps talking about this show. I have seen pieces of it just like you posted and it looks pretty good. I think that I might have to break down and watch it.
I'm a Glee fan too. It's kind of like HSM meets Days of Our Lives. I mean, a fake pregnancy?!? Seriously though it's oddly endearing. I almost cried last episode when all these misfit kids were realizing what good friends they are. I'm a sap. Also I LOVE the music!
Post a Comment