So, my flood zone of a house is starting the long road to recovery. My kitchen floor is half ripped up, carpets pads ripped out downstairs, and high powered fans going blasting my house.
This is gonna be a pain in the butt to get back together, isn't it? On the plus side, I get to pick out new kitchen flooring! (Although, I liked my kitchen floor, and it was only a few years old, so it was one of the last places I would have redone in our house. But I'm trying to find the bright side here.)
The hardest part: the bored kiddos. They can't play downstairs in the playroom, and I have to keep an eye out everywhere else they normally play 'cause there is expensive humidity control equipment and fans going throughout our house. And I can't seem to talk them into just hanging out in my room all day.
1 comment:
Getting new flooring was the highlight of our flood, but of course, it was the only flooring in the house I liked that got replaced first. Oh well, it is new and YOU get to pick it out! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment