Apparently Annie's ready for some added responsibilities now that she's so grown up. I came in to find that she had taken the clothes out of the washing machine, put them in the dryer and got that going. Then put a load of laundry in and started the washer. Of course, that pile of laundry she put in the washing machine just happened to be the clean clothes I'd just sorted and still needed to hang up. And one of Annie's pillows from her room. But still, it's nice to know I'll have some help with laundry now. :-)
2 comments:
I love all your pictures from California! It makes me really want to go. It looks like all of you had alot of fun! And happy birthday to your little girls. The grow so fast! On Lauren's fourth birthday, I cryed all day. I know, I am such a baby :) When Annie gets done doing your Laundry, I have a couple of loads that she can tackle, you know, now that she is all grown up and three now.
Oh man, that is so funny! I really like doing the laundry, so maybe that will be a habit she holds on too.
Post a Comment