Monday, May 18, 2009

Vacationing with my Family

Here's a bunch of vacation pictures of me with my family . . . be prepared for the clones . . .
(A woman in line at the Matterhorn actually informed my Mom that she looked just like her girls and that her 'three daughters could be triplets' . . . we pointed out Talina, the fourth, and the lady agreed she looked a lot like the rest of us, just littler. So true. Talina is my mini-me!)

Star & I

Lacy & I
Cody & Star
Talina and David . . . awwww, so cute!

The sisters -- Talina, Lacy, Star and meAnnie was off riding rides, or this would've had all the girls --
Talina, Lacy, Ellie, me, Mom & Star
First day at Disneyland -- Star, Annie, me, Ellie and Lacy in the big 'A' outside California Adventures.
Star, Cody and I in line for the Grizzly River Run for like the fifth time . . . we were very wet by this point.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures I came across looking at pictures this morning . . . Star and I, cracking ourselves up over something.Most of my favorite people: Greg, Talina, Cody, Lacy, David and Star . . . FIRST in line for Indiana Jones for the day at Disneyland. We were oddly proud of this 'accomplishment'.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

The genetics are strong in your family...it looks like you had so much fun with your family.