
Annie heard Ellie wake up from her nap before I did. By the time I made it to Ellie's room (approximately 30 seconds after Annie), Annie had already climbed up and into Ellie's crib with her. And they were having the time of their lives.
(Annie answers, "I turned on Ellie's thermopeter," in response to my asking what she was doing. A minute later, she looked at it again and laughed and laughed and said, "I meant monitor!")
Annie spent a big chunk of the morning taking pictures while she played. She has pictures of her cleaning her room, playing computer games and of her books she was reading. This was my favorite of her 'self portraits' though.
Unrelated, Annie is now referring to her little sister primarily as, "Ella my Bella." She's said it all day long. It's very cute.
3 comments:
Little girls are so fun. It is so nice when they start to play together.
Love your monkeys, and I think it is sweet to have them playing and jumping together. I think Annie will next teach Ellie to escape from the crib!
I think you should put Annie in charge of getting just-up-from-her-nap Ellie from now on. Look how happy they both are!
That video is adorable.
Post a Comment