Here's some pictures of her on various May 19ths:
2006 -- She's an awfully beat-up-lookin'-baby :-) The first picture is the first one ever taken of her . . . the next two are in the nursery.
2007: My Baby is One! I was actually shocked looking at these pictures how much curl she had . . . I didn't remember this much curly hair, and when I'd been looking at pictures recently, I hadn't seen pictures of the back of her hair. It makes Ellie's seem bone straight in comparison! From the front their hair isn't that much different . . . Annie's is just a bit longer and thicker, and has more 'flip'. But from the back, I was so surprised to see that Annie had a full little head of curls!
2008: Second Birthday. Her birthday party was actually the next day, and I was giving birth to Ellie, so I don't actually have more pictures. This was at night, right before bedtime, when Greg and Uncle Cody were putting together her train set. Ellie was due two weeks later, but about an hour after we took these pictures my water broke, and all I could think was, "NO! They can't have the same birthday!" Luckily, labor didn't start for a while, and I had Ellie the next morning.
2009: Third Birthday! These are from like 3 minutes ago . . . Annie finally woke up (at 8:40! That's like a full hour and a half later than normal. And the shocker is, Ellie just woke up too (and she usually wakes up even before Annie). It's like it was my birthday! I took some pictures of the sleepyhead waking up. Wow, she's so grown up now! She looks like a kid, not a toddler anymore. The good news is she informed us last night it's time to be potty trained, "Because I am going to be three now. A big girl."
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Annie!!! We'll call later!!!
Wow. It's so crazy to see how big she's gotten. Happy Birthday Annie! I remember the day she was born. I was at the temple w/ Jaxson waiting for everyone to get out of marissa and bryan's sealing, when someone told me that you had gone into labor. It was pretty crazy.
Wow, she is getting big! (and Makayla, thanks for the reminder. I need to wish Marissa a happy anniversary!). I can't believe how curly her hair was at 1 year! Ellie's IS straight in comparison! ;)
Happy Birthday, Annie-cutie!
Happy Birthday, Annie! She was such a beautiful baby, and continues to be beautiful. I loved all the Disneyland pictures. It makes me anxious to go. We're aiming for this summer.
Last night I dreamed that I went shopping for dresses with you. Weird. You had great legs though:)
Three is the big birthday - Lena gave up her bottle at three.
Happy birthday Annie.
Happy Birthday Annie! It does totally seem like not that long ago that she was just a colicky little baby! She is so funny, smart, and beautiful!
Oh! Happy birthday Annie! You were born the day after I was married! Now you should never forget my anniversary. She is so adorable, you are very lucky.
Post a Comment