As I've mentioned before, Annie gave up sleeping in her bed, and has been on the floor the last few weeks. So, we'd decided on the princess bed of her dreams for her birthday, in the hopes that this would make bedtime a little easier. Well, she was awfully excited, just gushing about her 'adorable' new bed. She even told me, "This bed is beautiful, I don't have to be scared of it!" (Why was she afraid of the old bed?! Who knows!?) (It should be noted that as excited as she was about the bed, and even with her willingness to sleep in it, it didn't really help us out much at bedtime . . . she still freaked out, and for quite awhile. Good times.)
She also got a cute little "Elmo Medical Kit" full of cute little Sesame Street themed medical instruments from her sister Ellie. She loves it, and ALL of her baby dolls have since had thorough physicals.
Here's her new bed, with cute new bedding. And her two presents (the Elmo stuff from Ellie, and a Princess nightgown from Greg and I.)

Her seeing her bed for the first time.

Ellie thought the bed was cool too!

So happy. And cheesily posed.

Here's Annie singing "Happy Birthday" to herself . . . and then being adorable with Ellie, including repeatedly calling her "dear" and singing to her.
3 comments:
So precious! I somehow missed this entire post the first time I looked at your blog. I am glad I came back, and got yo see Annie's singing and her awesome new bed!
That is quite the princess bed! Too bad it didn't take care of all your bedtime woes. Congrats on all the fun birthdays in your house! Those are some cute girls!
Hi my little dear!
So cute!
Post a Comment